Sigueme!

viernes, 1 de julio de 2016

Letrero para habitación/Princess Room Sign

¡Bienvenidas a mi blog!
¡Estoy feliz de que estén hoy aquí!

¡Welcome to my blog!
¡I´m so happy you have stopped by today!

Para el desafio de junio en My Besties International Challenge Blog, el tema es:"Fantasia".


To this july´s challenge in My Besties International Challenge Blog the topic is:"Fantasy".






Les  preparé para este mes un letrero para habitación de una niña.

I prepere this month a "Princess Room Sing".




Use para este proyecto la imagen IMG103, esta y otras imagenes las puedes encontrar en My Besties Shop.

I used the IMG103, this and other images can be found at My Besties Shop.



Te invito a unirte a este desafio, espero que te haya gustado mi proyecto y te sirva de inspiración.

Please come join us for this challenge, I hope you enjoyed my project and will inspire you.




2 comentarios:

  1. Love it! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is so cute....love the image and how you colored her GREAT job!!

    ResponderEliminar